This Green Potato Hash Omelette is so good you won’t even realize you’re eating healthy 😄
I usually grow my own produce, but when that’s not an option then I always try to use organic ingredients when I can 👍 To me, the food just taste much better & I feel it’s healthier & more sustainable.
So on to the recipe:
Green Potato Hash Omelette
- 1 small to medium potato cubed
- 2 eggs scrambled with salt & pepper
- 1 Tbsp butter
- any veggies you like…I used broccoli, green onions & mixed greens
- 1 Tbsp grapeseed oil
- any spices you like…I used sea salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, turmeric, nutmeg, ginger & gram marsala. (spices have micro-nutrients in them…micro-nutrients are essential for the proper functioning of every system in the body and are vital for good health.)
- any cheese you like…I used blue cheese.
In a small to medium saucepan boil potatoes until tender. Meanwhile heat oil in a medium frying pan. Add potatoes to hot oil & fry until they just turn brown.
Meanwhile, scramble egg with salt & pepper to taste. Set temp. to low, melt butter in a small frying pan.
Once potatoes are brown, then add in your veggies & spices, toss to combine.
Add scrambled eggs to frying pan, when cooked on one side, flip & cook on the other side.
Assemble on a plate, omelette first, then hash & top with cheese.
Don’t forget to have some hot water ready to make some green tea to go with your Green Potato Hash Omelette 👍
CHEERS & ENJOY!