Equilibrium Energy And Clarity Superfood Bundle
Revitalize Your Brain And Energize Body And Soul
Equilibrium is the evolution peak of superfoods and in order to keep you one step ahead of your day, we created the Equilibrium Energy And Clarity Superfood Bundle. Equilibrium Energy provides you with the extra boost to champion through the day and Equilibrium Clarity offers advanced cognition optimal mental energy, and enhanced focus.
This bundle offers the easy to travel 2.3 oz jars. Carry them to work or store them in a bag to get a daily reboost any time of day. With organic bee products at their core (raw honey, bee pollen, bee propolis), each spoonful is as delicious and revitalizing. Read more here...
Read more about Equilibrium Energy Superfood
Health Benefits of Equilibrium Energy Superfood
- Active Natural Prebiotics – Where probiotics introduce external bacteria, prebiotics help support and fertilize already active bacteria in the colon. This offers all the benefits of probiotics, while also increasing fiber consumption, increasing resistance to pathogens, preventing gastrointestinal infections and promoting overall well-being.
- Blue Algae – Throughout Aztec and African history, blue algae has been consumed for it’s many health benefits. In modern medicine, blue algae aids in heavy metal detoxing, cardiovascular disease prevention, and weight management.
- Medicinal Mushrooms – Mushrooms have played a key role in ancient Chinese medicine. They have been shown to contain anti-cancer, anti-inflammatory, and antiviral support. In addition, they allow for better diabetes management.
- Double- Directory Adaptogenic Herbs – Adaptogenic herbs rebalance our body when we’re faced with environmental stressors, toxins from the food we eat, or stress from toxic people. They help stimulate the nervous system for a boost of energy without negative stimulant side effects.
Health Benefits Of Equilibrium Clarity Superfood
- Eleuthero Root – As an adaptogenic herb, eleuthero root has been used for over 3,000 years to promote health. This root’s main function comes from the ability to help the body adapt to stress. Where stress usually takes control over the body and leads to poor judgement, eleuthero root improves the body’s stress response, increasing memory and providing clarity.
- Ginkgo Biloba – Native to Asia for millennia and over 300 years in Europe and the U.S., the ginkgo biloba tree offers a powerhouse of benefits. It’s anti-inflammation properties helps increase blood flow to the brain, lower oxidative stress, boost cognitive performance, inhibit regular environmental stressors, and boost the libido.
- Bacopa Monnieri – In this plant, native to Ayurveda medicine, lies a compound known as bacosides. Research suggests bacosides help regenerate brain tissue to improve memory and inhibit the progression of Alzheimer’s.
- Organic Green Tea – Within green tea leaves, is the amino acid L-Theanine. L-Theanine is one of the most widely used nootropics available. Studies show L-theanine affects the emission of alpha waves, and the levels of dopamine and GABA in the brain. All three support focus, relaxation, improved memory, and improved learning.
- Rhodiola – The rhodiola rosea plant has been used for centuries in Chinese medicine. Through activating the AMPK enzyme class, rhodiloa boosts mitochondria (energy source) in our cells. This improves brain activity, resulting in increased concentration and focus. Additionally, it stimulates the release of norepinephrine, the chemical that is released during our fight-or flight response to provide alertness.
- Chaga – Chaga mushroom is renowned for its adaptogenic benefits. Adaptogens allow the body and mind to efficiently deal with the stressors of everyday life and inhibit oxidative DNA damage.
- Red Reishi – The reishi mushroom has been part of Chinese medicine for over 2,000 years. Nicknamed the “mushroom of immortality,” not only does it destroy free radicals, inflammation, and immune disease, through supporting the nerve growth factor protein, it promotes maintenance and survival of neurons and overall neurological function.
- Gotu Kola – Gotu kola is a relaxant herb that is part of the parsley and carrot family. It is one of the most prominent brain boosting herbs; providing benefits that include: enhancing mood and cognition, improving sleep patterns, increasing calmness and alertness, stimulating the growth of brain cells, and protecting the brain from neurotoxins.
Mutual Health Benefits In Equilibrium Clarity And Energy Superfood Bundle
- Phytoplankton – Phyotplankton is rich in trace elements and micro-nutrients, making it one of the most nutrient-dense superfoods on the planet. This helps support cell regeneration, repair DNA, reduce inflammation, boost immune system response, combat free radicals, and support organ, muscle, and joint function.
- ORMUS – Ormus is an element-rich substance that was discovered in 1975. A few of it’s many suggested health benefits include boosting immune function, increasing energy and strength, supporting healthier sleep, enhancing mood, improving brain function and promoting healthy pH balance.
- Ginger – Ginger is revered for it’s numerous health benefits. It has been shown to suppress allergic reactions, decrease muscle discomfort, provide menstrual pain relief, enhance cognitive processing, offer anti-inflammation support, and inhibit oral bacteria growth.
- Organic Turmeric – Turmeric has been used for over 4,000 as a spice and medicinal herb. It’s medicinal abilities include anti-inflammation, tumor growth inhibition, destruction of bacteria membranes, and immune system enhancement.
- Raw Honey – Raw honey helps neutralize toxins, relieves pain, treats coughs better than drugs, and is anti-bacterial, anti-allergic, and anti-inflammatory. Raw honey comes straight from the bee hive, as opposed to supermarket honey, which often has zero pollen and is heat-treated to refine or alter the properties or flavor (strained, pasteurized, ultra-filtered, and others). Humans have been using honey for medicinal purposes for thousands of years. Ayurvedic practices in India, for example, claim that honey affects all three primitive material imbalances in the body. And honey’s relatively high acidity (pH level of 3.2 to 4.5) prevents the formation and growth of various bacteria, but when combined with human saliva, becomes alkalizing.
- Bee Pollen – Contains over 5,000 enzymes and co-enzymes, making it one of the most complete naturally occurring foods. Bee pollen is rich in B complex vitamins and contains vitamins A, C, D, E, selenium, lecithin, and phytochemicals. It is rich in antioxidants, and is a natural appetite suppressant, antibiotic, and anti-allergy.
- Bee Propolis – Bee propolis is used by bees to repair and sanitize their hives. It works as an anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-viral, and antioxidant superfood.
- Royal Jelly – This is the exclusive nourishment of queen bees. It is fed to all larvae in a bee colony and is produced by the glands of worker bees. Bees of the sexual caste are distinguished from worker drones in a hive or colony primarily through differential feeding. Cited benefits include skin treatment, alleviation from the adverse effects of menopause, treatment for asthma and high cholesterol.
Why I Love This Superfood Bundle:
As stated above this Superfood formula is comprised of 18 individual superfoods. This powerful combination supports DNA and cellular repair, providing me with long-lasting energy at a cellular level. I have noticed that these anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-viral products have increased my physical adaptability, stamina and endurance. And, because it boosts electrolytes and anti-oxidants I feel like it has greatly enhanced my mental & physical performance.
I am passionate about the environment and the quality of the products I use in my body. That’s why I’m excited about the fact that Honey Colony always source their ingredients from family-owned farms using organic or wild-crafted methods, without pesticides or herbicides and are non-GMO. They are also free of added sugar, gluten, soy, nuts and wheat fillers.
I love that the environmentally friendly packaging is high quality, protecting the product from the negative influences of light. To preserve the quality of the their products, Honey Colony chooses to use a particular kind of glass jar that works like a natural filter, only letting in the sunlight that protects and improves the substances in each formula.
All in all everyone is different and what works for one, doesn’t necessarily work for another, so try it out for yourself and let me know how they work for you. Thank you for stopping by and remember to S.O.W. the seeds for a healthier future.